Help keep your customers and employees safe from Covid-19 (coronavirus)
These rules must be implemented and followed at all times to be a Covid Free Business:
- No one working or entering your building can be showing symptoms of any sickness, ie fever, cough, sinuses, congestion, etc.
- Before entering the building, all employees must wear a 3ply, 4ply, N95 or N99 rated masks at all times until after exiting the building.
- It is preferable that all customers wear at least a 3ply mask while shopping to prevent the spread of germs.
- Ask that everyone keep the noise down! Talking loudly (or even normally) spreads more germs. Ask all staff and customers to keep noise to barely above a whisper.
- All employees must wash their hands with soap & warm water for 20 seconds after every interaction with customers & after touching face.
- All customer hovered areas must be disinfected after each use, including Credit Card terminals, tables, counters, samples, chairs, booths, etc.
- All door handles, sink knobs, flush knobs, etc. should be disinfected at least every 30 minutes.
- When accepting cash, what ever it touches is now contaminated.
- When accepting credit cards, treat them as contaminated and disinfect it by wiping before handing back to the customer.
These are the most important steps you can take to protect your staff and customers. One more thing you should consider is a UV sterilization light for the HVAC air handler for your business. This light, when installed properly, will kill most contaminates in the air. The bulbs generally last 3-6 months and the fixture with install is less than $500 USD.
Here is the list of products you need. Quantity depends on usage & staff.
- N95 or N99 Rated masks (95% & 99% Effective in blocking germs)
- 3ply or 4ply masks (good for not spreading germs, easier to breath)
- Disinfectant wipes (Lysol)
- Hand Sanitizer
- Lysol Disinfectant Spray
- Cleaning Rags
- Antibacterial Soap