Help keep your customers and employees safe from Covid-19 (coronavirus)
These rules must be implemented and followed at all times to be a Covid Free Business:
- Both the driver and the passenger(s) must all wear an N95 or N99 rated mask during the entire ride. The driver must wear a mask at all times while occupying the vehicle so not to spread germs.
- The driver should also wear eye protection, as this virus can spread through droplets which enter through the eyes and respiratory system.
- Before the passenger(s) enters the vehicle, the driver must thoroughly wipe down the interior & exterior handles, the inside of the door, and seat where the occupant will sit with a certified disinfectant cleaner.
- In between passengers, the driver should crack the windows to “air out” the vehicle while driving to the next pick-up.
- No driver should ever drive while showing symptoms, ie fever, sweats, cough, etc.
- Every driver should treat every pick-up as contaminated and keep their vehicle as sterile and clean as possible.
Here is the list of products you need. Quantity depends on usage.
- N95 or N99 Rated masks (N99 are more effective)
- Disinfectant wipes (Lysol) and/or Lysol Disinfectant Spray
- Hand Sanitizer
- Cleaning Rags